Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How to contact me if you are desperate!

hey guys,
i'm currently in a cybercafe in China, inhaling all da 2nd hand cig. smokes.
it's been a long time since i last visited CC when i played CS in KL.

as i realised that i have many incoming phone calls on my roaming mobile. but i dont ' dare to pick them up as it will prolly incur a huge cost on yours and my phone bill.

i can't buy a local sim card as my phone is locked for only 3 Mobile Sim as it's a FREE phone.

so if you juz wanna convey a msg, juz send a sms to my mobile
if you wanna hear my voice, you can actually call this number

Malaysia (00)(8620) 36587631
Singapore (001)(8620) 36587631
Australia (0011)(8620) 36587631

i guess you can usually get me at night.
or juz leave me a msg on my email or facebook.

i have to rush back to the Acupuncture clinic soon. they actually have a 2.5 hr lunch break. what a luxury. i will do plenty of retrospective blog posts when i have the time.

No comments: