Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am back juz for a sec

yesh...either i have been busy or i intentionally avoid to blog cuz once i pick up again i can't stop n it will significantly affect my time management during this precious 3 months left...

but juz a quick update..i have been to china, europe, malaysia and back and then started school for almost 3 months.. obviously lotsa things happened...

as for my china europe part you guys could check out reinelective.blogspot.com which i have neglected once i stepped outta UK..
it's juz like stacking bricks...the bricks are piling up there enough to build a house but yet the architect here has no motivation watsoever to build it. the construction of the house requires huge effort such as organising my thoughts, my experience, my pictures then put them up on web and organise them again....once i have done that i usu can't help myself to read them over and over again to make the fine changes.... how time consuming is it...

so i shall start from when i returned to sydney....

it's all about studying, trying to skip hospital to study and paktohing to put my mind off studying

1. i have done 1 month of geris which i enjoyed alot- luv the team lots as they gave me attention and teaching which i have nv experienced in my previous term even i participated fully.
wonderful high flying regis who likes to eat :D i enjoy the thursday sushi session and the occasional treats as well.

Andrew, Holly, Vivek and Julie

2. 1month of ed, learn alot given the very minimal time i spent there due to exams. the cases are very applicable to sixth year learning and the shifts are flexible. usually i go at 4 pm and leave around 8-9pm. in that way i can have my late mornings and late nights :D

once i m done with exam it's studying with for the finals again....
Again, i will be contemplating how to skip the hospital and get sign off....
this is because i have learnt fr last year that hospital participation took up too much of my time and energy and the learnign is not as efficient as mugging at home.
it may not be true for everyone but this is me...

now i'm at neuro....i would say my participation is very minimal as compared to last year when i bersemangat. Neuro has a very good programme for students. it would be good if this happened during 5th year....but now i 've gotta prioritise - study for exam or participate as a team. obviously i choose the first one

my other social events include
Movie marathon plus east msia laksa sleepover session at jacq's place


Jacq's birthday party



Josh's Wedding
at a very short notice but everything went unscathed :D



No comments: