Saturday, November 01, 2008

Light at the end of Tunnel

I like the feel 意境 of this photo :D haha looks like something from the X-file right?!
many people have different interpretations of it
John said this look like the little gal running towards Heaven... (actually she was running away from me :P)
obviously i prefer the X file version :P give it a little bit of SUSPENSE (with the X file music playin in background). u don't know where is the girl goin?She can be disappearing into the 4th dimension or kidnapped by ALIENs. :D

fyi, the little gal inside is not me but my little cousin.
wonder how are she and her sister?
definitely not a very pleasant childhood with separated parents.
why do adults like to play such games and make such mistakes?
something i yet to understand~~
I prefer to make wise decision even tho it means I may take a long time.
and i'm thankful of my parents who sacrifice their freedom by staying together juz to give me and my bro a whole family.

没有脾气的葱

她在十五岁那年遇上了AIHA,

平凡的日子不再,

还差点变成月亮婆婆

十七岁时没了脾气

她很不服气

虽然现在风平浪静

但总是担心这一切很快就使转变

就像八年前那一天

她。。。是小葱

勇敢的小葱,要趁暴风雨来临之前

在薄冰上舞出自己的未来

To Make a Difference in People’s Life

No comments: